Our Supplement quality standards are:
- Dietary supplements must meet the statutory regulations relating to EU food supplements or herbal supplements directive.
- Labelling- All labelling must be clear to accurately convey ingredients and product information to the customer and comply with EU health claims standards.
- We look for products that contain ingredients as pure as possible with minimal processing. We will not accept supplements containing irradiated ingredients, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives, hydrogenated oils and GMO ingredients. We discourage the use of inert fillers, binders and anti-caking agents.
- No Animal Testing- We will not consider products that have been tested on animals.
- Environmental Impact- The manufacturing process of the product must not be harmful to human health and the environment. We promote recycled packaging and encourage minimal manufacturing processes.
- Ethical Trade- Ingredients will be sourced according to ethical trade standards outlined by the Fairtrade Foundation. We promote Fairtrade as much as possible.
- We will not accept any products containing GMO ingredients.
Ingredients will be reviewed completely to ensure they meet our quality standards, and we ask you to provide these with your application.
We do expect support when listing new lines in the form of money off promotions and in-store sampling support.