Over the last 20 years the natural and organic movement has gained a lot of strength because people want their food unspoiled
by synthetic and unnatural ingredients. In the last few years, people have started to examine what they put on their skin with the same scrutiny as what they put in their mouths
There are now hundreds of natural and organic skin care products on the market. And while we used to have to compromise on effectiveness to go natural, this is no longer the case. Advances in plant extraction methods and formulations mean that natural is just as effective as conventional skin care – but without all the nasties. And it is also better for the environment and your inner health.
At As Nature Intended we have wide selection of products to suit everyone from babies to Grannies, from head to toe. We stock the following product categories:
- Baby Was hes, Lotions, Nappy Creams, Nappy Rash Creams and Healing creams. We also stock essentials for expecting mum’s such as
stretch mark creams.
- Soaps, Hand Soaps, Body Was hes, Body Scrubs, Body brushes, Deodorants, Toothpastes, Tooth Brushes, Mouthwashes & Floss.
- Body lotions, Foot creams and balms, lip balm, healing creams for skin conditions and hand creams.
- Face washes, masks & treatments, tonners, moisturizers, eye creams,
- Suncare for all ages and self tanning lotions.
- Natural Makeup including mineral makeup
We stock a very wide selection of brands to cater for all budgets and all types of skin.
Some of the common synthetic ingredients you won’t find in our skincare are:
- Parabens (preservatives)
- SLS, SLES (harsh detergents)
- Petroleum jelly and mineral oil (derived from petroleum)
- Aluminum (found in antiperspirants)
- Glycols and diglycols
- Synthetic sun screens
- Artificial colours
- Artificial fragrances
- Ethoxylates and Phthalates
- Fumarates and Bromates