Our skincare and bodycare products are free from artificial ingredients and have been carefully screened by our buyers to meet high quality standards. Our customers are assured that all products are certified organic or use naturally derived ingredients, are clearly labelled, not tested on animals, are manufactured with minimal impact on our environment, comply with ethical trade standards and perform with desirable results.
- Certified Organic means the product has as high as possible proportion of organic ingredients and is certified by a governing body such as The Soil Association, showing the crediting body’s logo on the packaging.
- 100% Natural means plant based ingredients, pure essential oil fragrances (synthetic fragrances are NOT allowed) and naturally derived preservatives. We do not allow products containing SLS, petrochemicals or parabens. We look for products with minimal processing so natural ingredients remain as active as possible and retain natural benefits.
- Labelling- All labelling must be clear to accurately convey ingredients and product information to the customer and comply with EU health claims standards.
- No Animal Testing- We will not consider products that have been tested on animals.
- Environmental Impact- The manufacturing process of the product must not be harmful to human health and the environment. We promote recycled packaging and encourage minimal manufacturing processes.
- Ethical Trade- Ingredients will be sourced according to ethical trade standards outlined by the Fairtrade Foundation. We promote Fairtrade as much as possible.
- Performance- Any substantial claims on products must be backed by clinical trials.
- We will not accept any products containing GMO ingredients.
Ingredients will be reviewed completely to ensure they meet our quality standards, and we ask you to provide these with your application.
We do expect support when listing new lines in the form of money off promotions and in-store sampling support.