Derived from the finest Nova Scotia and Pacific kelp, this is another rich source of chlorophyll. Many people are aware that their regular diet does not consistently supply enough of the food-based nutrients their bodies need.
Nature’s Plus offers a wide array of vitamin and mineral supplements which can effectively fill many of those nutritional gaps. Look for the Nature’s Plus logo as your guarantee of quality.
Key Benefits:- Organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Highly bioavaliable
- Gluten, yeast and wheat-free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key Benefits:- High quality medical grade colloidal silver
- 99.99% pure silver, free from heavy metal contamination
- Extremely small particle size (0.0006 to 0.005 microns) for effectiveness
- 10 parts per million (ppm) active ingredient
- Use around the home or when travelling
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Key Benefits:- Hand-picked from Amazonian acai palms
- Contains 3 times your daily requirement of manganese
- Source of vitamin A to nourish the skin
- Source of fibre
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
Provides L-Selenomethionine, a bio-available and well absorbed combination of selenium and l-methionine. Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and normal thyroid function.
Bio-Magnesium provides a bio-available source of Magnesium as magnesium chloride with fumaric acid. Magnesium is useful in reducing tiredness and fatigue, contributes to energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system.