Fushi’s pure 100% plant derived Vitamin E added into Fushi Really Good Vitamin E Skin Oil contains double concentrate ɑ, ß, γ & d Tocopherols and full spectrum of non-GMO vitamin E. It’s one of the very few completely non-synthetic Vitamin E oils. It also combines Jojoba oil, Wheatgerm oil, Wild Raspberry seed oil and Orange organic oil. Jojoba oil is a naturally hypoallergenic oil and an ideal moisturiser for the skin. Wheatgerm oil contains high levels of Vitamin E as well as Essential Fatty Acids. Raspberry seed oil is an excellent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, Sweet orange oil puts radiance back into the skin and gives the oil its citrusy scent. Being intensely moisturising Vitamin E oil is able to penetrate deep into the skin while nurturing and protecting the skin. Fushi Really Good Vitamin E Skin Oil will be helpful for fine lines and can be applied on stretch marks, scars and dry skin. Also works as a conditioning treatment for the nails and can help strengthen dry or cracked cuticles. Vitamin E is seen as the skin repairing vitamin so ideal for scars, stretched skin and patchy skin. Can also be used to help lighten surgery scars.
Vitamin E is important for:
• Can help to lighten and smooth the rough
• Vitamin E oil is a powerful antioxidant and skin repairing vitamin
• Vitamin E skin oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the ageing process.
• Helps improve moisture and elasticity.
For external use only. Massage Fushi Really Good Vitamin E Skin Oil onto the face twice daily after cleansing. Massage into hair for a smooth and silky texture. Apply anywhere on the skin for hydration issues such as blemishes or stretch marks.
At As Nature Intended, we ensure that the products that we stock come from natural origin wherever possible and are free from toxins.
Tocopherol Acetate (D-alpha Tocopherol/D alpha tocopherol)1, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil**, Tocopherol (Mixed Tocopherols 95%)2, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
Tocopherol Acetate from derived from non-genetically modified olive oil.
* -Fushi oils, organic, virgin cold pressed & fresh from harvest 1 D-alpha Tocopherol. Naturally derived from non GMO Olive oil. 2 Mixed Tocopherols 95% Pure (?-Tocopherol 0-15%, ß-Tocopherol at < 5%, ?- Tocopherol at 55- 75% and d-Tocopherol at 20-30%). Naturally derived from non GMO soya bean.