Looking for a delicious after dinner treat which is also a plant-based boost? Try this peppermint protein fudge made with Pulsin’s Vanilla Matcha Vitality Supershake. This amazing blend has 20g of complete plant-based protein per serving and has a perfect mix of vitamins and minerals to support a vegan diet. And it will give a lovely green colour to your recipe! Here below what you’ll need:
INGREDIENTS (serves 10):
- 90g smooth tahini
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 40g coconut butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Pulsin Supershake Vitality Vanilla Matcha
- 3 tbsp coconut milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp mayple syrup
- ½ tsp matcha powder
- Mix together tahini and coconut butter in a bowl.
- Mix together the coconut milk, maple syrup, Pulsin Vitality Supershake and matcha powder in a separate bowl or jug.
- Add tahini mixture to matcha mixture.
- Stir through peppermint oil or extract.
- Divide mixture into 10 mini silicone muffin liners or a mini muffin silicone tray. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments.
- One at time dunk the set centres into the dark chocolate using a fork to lift them out, tap off the excess chocolate and transfer to a baking paper lined tray to set fully in the fridge.
Enjoy! Best served at room temperature.
Thanks to Michelle Hunt and Pulsin for the recipe!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!