What’s better than jam on toast with a hot cup of tea on the side? Probably only one thing: homemade berry chia jam on toast! Especially if it is free from any added sugars or artificial ingredients and it is made with the superfood boost from Super U Berry Beauty blend! Here below the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp of Super U Berry Beauty blend
- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- ½ of a juiced lemon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Add the raspberries and coconut sugar to a saucepan and cook on a medium heat. Then simmer until soft and warm.
- Transfer into a bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the mixture to a glass jar and place in the fridge to set.
- Leave for at least 4 hours and then enjoy on a slice of toast with some nut butter.
Thanks to Super U for the recipe! Discover all their organic and healthy blends on our online shop!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!