The new year has started, which means health resolutions and Veganuary! That’s why today we recommend this simple but tasty recipe suitable for vegans and made with only organic and delicious ingredients to start the new year at its finest! Here below the ingredients you’ll need:
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 1 pack Violife block original, grated
- 6 organic portobello mushrooms
- 200g organic cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 100g organic coconut butter
- 2 organic garlic cloves, chopped
- Fresh organic basil, chopped
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix in a bowl the cherry tomatoes, basil, a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper.
- In a small frying pan melt the coconut butter. Remove the pan from the heat, add garlic and a bit of salt and pepper. Using a cooking brush, rub the coconut butter mix over the Portobello mushrooms.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking paper. Fill each one with the cherry tomatoes mix and top them with the grated Violife.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220 C for 10 minutes.
Thanks to Violife for the recipe!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!