Start the new year in style with this impressive gluten-free chocolate cake! Looks impossible to make? Wrong! All you need is Amisa Chocolate Cake mix and a super simple chocolate ganache and you’ve got a centre piece dessert for your New Year’s Eve dinner!
For the Cake:
- 3 x Amisa Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- 330g soft butter or dairy free butter
- 9 organic eggs
- 300ml milk
For the Ganache:
- 200g dark chocolate
- 300ml of double cream or 160ml of full fat coconut milk for a dairy free option
- Preheat the oven to 175C and thoroughly grease a bundt tin with butter.
- Mix the Amisa Chocolate Cake Mix with the butter, eggs and milk and stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 1hr 10 minutes
- Stick a skewer into the cake to see if it comes out cleans, if it does, it is ready!
- Let the cake cool in its tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- For the Ganache: break up the dark chocolate into small chunks and place in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream or coconut milk in a small saucepan until just boiling, then add it to the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. After a minute, whisk the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted and you have a smooth, glossy mixture. Leave it to cool slightly so it is thick enough to spread on the cake.
Thanks to Amisa for the recipe!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!