Looking for a vegan recipe for your Christmas dinner? This pretty and delicious tart is the perfect addition to your Christmas menu! The roasted zucchini and sweet potato pair deliciously with the Violife creamy filling! What are you waiting for? Discover what you’ll need:
- 200g Violife Creamy Original
- 200g Violife Grated with Mozzarella flavor
- 150g Violife Prosociano
- 1 sheet frozen vegan short crust pastry
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tsb ground nutmeg
- Fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Press pastry gently into the bottom and sides of a 23cm tart tin and remove excess pastry. Line pastry with parchment paper and fill with ceramic pie weights or dried beans. Bake pastry crust in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes. Remove from oven; remove parchment paper and pie weights.
- Mix Violife Creamy Original, Violife Grated with Mozzarella Flavour, Violife Prosociano, nutmeg, thyme, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Spoon filling into crust and smoothen.
- Slice the sweet potato and zucchini lengthwise into thin strips using a mandoline or vegetable peeler. Roll the vegetables tightly into a rose shape. Arrange sweet potato and zucchini roses over the filling in a pattern, alternating colors.
- Bake tart in the preheated oven until pastry is golden brown, filling is firm, and sweet potato and zucchini roses are tender (about 30-40 minutes).
Thanks to Violife for the recipe!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!