This recipe is bound to impress! A beautiful festive treat made with Bonsan vegan Hazelnut spread and puffy pastry – super easy to make and absolutely tasty! Here below what you’ll need:
- 3 x pre rolled puff pastry sheets
- Jar of Bonsan Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
- Icing sugar
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan-assisted.
- Place one layer of pastry to a large lined baking tray. Spoon a couple of heaped tablespoons of the Cocoa spread on top and spread it out evenly. If it’s hard to spread, sit a knife in some hot water then use the warm knife to spread the n*tella. Repeat this step for the layers of pastry, finishing with the last pastry layer on top.
- Place a dinner plate on top of the snowflake and trim the edges to create a circular dough shape, then gently remove the excess dough and the plate. Place a pint glass or cup in the middle of the snowflake then cut the dough into 16 evenly-sized pieces around the glass.
- To create the twists, take two adjacent sections and twist them towards each other for a full rotation and seal the ends by pressing them together. Repeat until all 16 sections are done.
- Lightly brush the snowflake with a little olive oil. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Then remove the snowflake from the oven and leave it to cool slightly.
- To finish, dust the snowflake with icing sugar.
Thanks to Bonsan for the recipe!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!