No doubt, mulled wine is a winter favourite! But have you ever tried the Chai infused one? Pukka shared with us a warming recipe for a festive herbal mulled wine that will keep you toasty as those cold winter night close in! Chai is a warming tea with many health benefits: it helps to improve digestion, fight inflammation and boost the immune system. And it’s absolutely delicious! Ready to enjoy a whole lots of goodness in one cup? Here below what you’ll need:
- 2 litres organic Merlot
- 2 sliced organic lemons
- 2 organic oranges
- 10 Pukka Vanilla Chai tea bags
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 40 cloves
- Pour 2 litres of organic Merlot in a large saucepan.
- Add 2 sliced organic lemons.
- Cut 2 organic oranges in half and press cloves into the skin. Add to the pan, along with 10 Pukka Vanilla Chai tea bags and some grated nutmeg (optional).
- Warm the mixture (do not boil), then add 6 tablespoons of brown sugar. Gently heat for a further 15 minutes.
- If it’s a cold night, add some brandy before serving.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!