We love chocolate and we love pistachios! So, what about combining these two ingredients together? The result is nothing but a delicious and indulgent treat! And don’t forget to use high-quality ingredients that leave you satisfied (without the sugar crash!) like Borna natural Coco-Nutty Pistachio Butter. Borna just arrived in our stores with its artisan pistachio butters, made with 100% premium pistachios, making them rich in flavour and nutrients. Here below what you’ll need for this easy to make and impressive Chocolate Pistachio Butter Cups recipe:
- 150g Dark Chocolate Chips, or chopped bar
- 1/4 c. Coco-Nutty Pistachio Butter
- Sea Salt
- Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave
- Line a muffin tin with liners (mini-muffin tins work best!) and pour about 1/2 tbsp chocolate into each. Place in freezer to harden for 10 minutes. We recommend placing the pistachio butter in the freezer to harden slightly as well.
- Place 1 tsp of Pistachio Butter into each mini muffin liner, try to keep it in the centre! Please in the freezer to chill.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining chocolate, remove muffin tin from the freezer, and add 1-2 tsp chocolate to each liner, enough to cover the pistachio butter. Sprinkle with sea salt and place back in the freezer to harden.
Thanks to Borna and Micah Siva for the delicious recipe!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!