Hosting a Halloween Party? Looking for some Halloween recipe inspiration? These Keto friendly little delights are quick and easy to make as well as being a great canapé to impress all your guests!
Made with Hunter & Gather Avocado Mayo, great fats and real ingredients – these devilled eggs are sugar, gluten and dairy- free! Here below what you’ll need:
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4):
- 8 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Hunter & Gather avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 8 black olives
- 2 fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Hunter & Gather Extra-Virgin Cold-Pressed Avocado Oil
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes until hard-boiled
- Place straight into ice water to stop them from cooking further
- Peel the eggs and cut into halves
For the Spider Devil Eggs
- Scoop the yolk part of 8 of the eggs into one bowl and the yolk part of the other 8 halves into a separate bowl
- In the first bowl, add 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Mix together
- Fill 8 egg halves with the green egg mayo mix
- On top of these 8 halves, cut the 8 olives into spiders. To do this, cut the olive in half, keep one half for the body and slice the remaining half into 8 legs.
For the Pumpkin Devil Eggs
- Mix 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise with the egg yolk and paprika. If you would like a little bit of spice for these you can use Hunter & Gather Chipotle and Lime Mayo here instead of the classic.
- Mix together
- Fork into the 8 egg halves, using a small piece of chive for the stalk.
- Sprinkle with Paprika to decorate