Avocado is an amazing and versatile ingredient! Perfect for toasts, cakes, salads.. but did you know that you can use it also to prepare a delicious vegan chocolate mousse? Holy Moly has shared with us this easy and incredible vegan chocolate mousse recipe, so try it today to impress all your friends! Here below what you’ll need:
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 pack Holy Moly Smashed Avocado
- 85g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of flaky sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath and set it aside.
- In a bowl, place Holy Moly Smashed Avocado, vanilla extract, sea salt and maple syrup and mix with a whisk.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth and fluffy. If you over beat the mousse and it becomes very thick, just add some plant milk to make it thinner.
- Serve in glasses and top with raspberry and an extra sprinkling of sea salt.
Thanks to Holy Moly Dips for the recipe!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!