Everyone loves Tacos, right? And what about a delicious vegan version that tastes like the original recipe? With Oumph! you can create your own amazing Tacos, filled with all the things you fancy! Here below what you’ll need:
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4):
- 280 g Pulled Oumph!
- Vegetable cooking oil, for frying
- Your favourite taco fillings! We love tacos with loads of veggies (sliced tomatoes, salad leaves, thinly sliced peppers etc.), topped with avocado cream and sriracha mayonnaise and grated plant-based cheese
- 2 avocados
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger approx. 1 cm square
- 1 chili, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Plant-based mayonnaise.
- Sriracha hot sauce, or other spicy chilli hot sauce.
- Defrost the Pulled Oumph!, and then fry on a medium heat in a little vegetable oil.
- Prepare the Avocado cream: Pit and peel the avocado and place in a bowl. Crush the garlic, grate the ginger and add to the mix. Lastly, add finely chopped chili, lemon juice, salt and black pepper to taste. Mix with a hand blender until it’s a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Sriracha mayonnaise: Place the mayo in a bowl and add sriracha, or other spicy chili hot sauce, to taste.
- Build your own tacos with Pulled Oumph!, your favourite veggies, the avocado cream, mayonnaise and top with grated vegan cheese.
Boom! Taco time!
Thanks to Oumph! for the recipe.
Want to try another recipe with Oumph!? Click here!