Summer is finally coming and we all need some light lunch or snack inspiration! That’s why today we recommend these Caprese Stuffed Avocados for a fresh and simple recipe. The creamy texture of avocados perfectly combines with juicy cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella! And you can add your favourite ingredients to garnish! Easy to make and easy to eat!
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 chopped fresh mozzarella
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Basil or your favourite ingredients for garnish
- Scoop out avocados, leaving a small border. Dice avocado and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss diced avocado with tomatoes, mozzarella and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mix among 4 avocado halves and garnish with basil or with your favourite ingredients.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here!