Everybody knows that parents want the best for their babies—and that includes feeding their little ones the healthiest and highest quality food possible. Unfortunately, most of us don’t have the possibility to grow their fruits and vegetables in the backyard. So, what’s the best food for our babies? Organic baby food! Today we’ll talk about Babease, organic food for babies and not baby food!
BABEASE: FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!
“As a Dad and Chef, I want to create recipes that are full of quality, flavour and nutrition. Yes, home-cooked = goals, but when you don’t have the time or energy then we’ve got your back.” Tom Redwood – Dad, Chef & Founder of Babease
Based between London and their own factory in Wales, everyone in Babease is obsessed with making a difference to the baby food market. Each of their suppliers is like family and they work with them directly growing speciality ingredients with innovative farming methods to yield organic, baby-grade crop, dairy and meat. Their mission is to prepare real food for babies, because they deserve it! They want to see parents more informed and babies more fulfilled. That’s why they told us their 3 promises to all parents:
- Making eating fun:
You wouldn’t introduce your baby to music by playing one note over and over again and it’s the same with food. Babease recipes provide healthy and delicious ways to experiment with challenging flavours and textures, so you can enjoy more giggles and smiles as your baby discovers new favourites.
- Making goodness fundamental:
Babies need complete meals with food combinations that are nutritionally balanced and flavour that prepares them for good eating habits as they grow. Goodness also extends to Babease business practices — sustainability and fairness are crucial for them.
- Making cooking fast:
In an ideal world, no one would need prepared baby food. But in reality, everyone knows that parents don’t always have the time, energy and sometimes confidence to cook everything from scratch at home. So, Babease is here with some readymade goodness whenever you need them, when you don’t have the time.
SOME OF BABEASE’S BEST TIPS ON WEANING
Weaning can be a bit of a daunting concept. There’s so much information out there – it can feel like a bit of a mind-field at times! Babease family have decided to share some key tips to help you with your journey. Food is there to be enjoyed, so introducing amazing tastes and textures to your little one’s palate should be an exciting adventure!
- Start small by offering your baby one or two teaspoons or a few soft, ‘strips’ of finger food and gradually increase this over the coming days, taking your baby’s lead.
- When your baby loses interest in the food or turns their head away from the spoon, it’s a sign they’ve had enough. There really is no need to rush this process and never feel like you need to force your baby to eat. He or she will eat when the time is right.
- Your baby will pull some amazing faces when they’re trying foods for the first time but don’t be put off, it doesn’t mean they’re not enjoying their new adventure with food!
- Let your baby enjoy touching and holding the food and allow them to feed themselves with their fingers as soon as they show an interest. It’s a great way to encourage a baby to enjoy food and allow them to grow up with a positive relationship with food.
- Whenever you feed your baby, you can also take time to sit down and have a little nibble with them. It’s a great way to introduce meal times and make eating a family time, creating a fun social atmosphere around food; as it should be!
Thanks to Babease for sharing with us these tips. And now let your little ones try these delicious and organic foods! Find the range in our shops!