Looking for a special Mother’s Day recipe? Celebrate your mum with these delicious and soft muffins she will love for sure! And don’t forget the secret ingredient: Sojade natural drink!
Here below what you’ll need:
- 80g plain flour or rice flour (if you have a gluten intolerance)
- 20g plain or cornstarch flour
- 3 tbsp cooking Matcha tea
- 50g coconut sugar
- 50g ground almonds
- 7g baking powder or leavening agent (gluten free)
- 2 whole eggs
- 10cl Sojade Natural Soya drink
- 2 handfuls of cranberries
- 2 handfuls of almond flakes
Mix the flour, cornstarch, matcha tea, baking powder, sugar and the ground almonds.
Add the eggs and the lait (Sojade Natural drink) while whisking. Then add in the cranberries.
Pour into muffin cases and set the almond flakes on top.
Bake for around a dozen minutes at 180°C (make sure to monitor the cooking as it varies depending on the oven).
Enjoy and Happy Mother’s Day!
Thanks to Sojade for the recipe.