We are all forever on the go, and it’s so easy to skip out breakfast and then grab something ‘crap’ later on in the morning. But that stops now thanks to the delicious Blueberry Burst Squares by Evie from Raw Bake Station – Perfect for those busy mornings, and for a decadent but healthy treat as well!
“Never having been a big breakfast person, these have changed the game for me!” said Evie. So let’s try this recipe! Here below what you will need:
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 drop of vanilla
Sprinkle of himalayan salt
1 tbsp maple
2 tbsp chia seeds
Blueberry Oat Top
1 handful blueberries
1-2 tbsp of blueberry powder
1 cup of almond milk
– Starting with your chia jam, mash the raspberries with the back of a fork to create more of a liquid mix.
– Stir in the maple and chia seeds and leave in the fridge whilst you start making your base.
– Pulse your oats in a blender to get oat flour. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until the mix is holding together.
– Using a lined loose bottom tray, press your base mix into the tray and smooth over using the back a spoon. Leave to one side.
– Gently heat the almond milk and stir in the blueberry powder until dissolved.
– Take off the heat and allow to cool down properly for around 10 minutes.
– Spread your set chia jam over your oat base.
– Stir in the oats and granola into your blueberry ‘milk’ and spread as evenly as possible over the top of your tray ‘bake’. Leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour.
– Cut into squares or bars and eat as your please!
Thanks to Raw Bake Station for the recipe