Organic your Beauty this month with a wonderful set of natural, organic, sustainable beauty products by Skin & Tonic London!
To win this gorgeous set you just need to like us on Instagram, find the Skin & Tonic post & write in the comments how you ‘organic your beauty’!
The Skin & Tonic set includes
- 1 x full size Brit Beauty Oil (RRP £28)
- 1 x full size Steam Clean (RRP £27)
- 1 x full size Gentle Scrub (RRP £18)
- 1 x Mini Calm Balm (RRP £10)
- 1 x Organic Cotton Cloth (RRP £3.90)
Terms & Conditions
- Set value is over £85
- To enter the competition like us on Instagram, find the Skin & Tonic post & write in the comments how you ‘organic your beauty’!
- 1 winner will be picked randomly from our Instagram followers who answered the question
- Competition ends on Sunday 1st July 2018 at 23.59
- Winner will be notified by the end of week commencing Monday 2nd July
- Winner should be able to pick up the prize by the 22nd July 2018 from either our Marble Arch, Chiswick, Spitalfields, Stratford or Ealing store
- Products cannot be returned to a store for a refund or exchange
- As Nature Intended employees and their families cannot enter the competition
- Should the winner fail to collect the prize by the 22nd July, the products will be given to a charity to be used for fundraising purposes
About Skin & Tonic
Skin & Tonic, a London based beauty company, believe that skincare doesn’t need to be complicated. Surely we can do without the parabens, the ETDA’s, the mineral oils, the dioxins, the phthalates, the gender discrimination, the cheap labour, the exotic ingredients and, let’s not forget, all that excessive, wasteful packaging?
Skin & Tonic does things simply, honestly and ethically. They create certified organic, sustainable skincare and use no more than 7 ingredients because they believe less really is more.
- Skin & Tonic products are made from organically certified ingredients
- They only use a maximum of 7 ingredients
- They do not test on animals (we like them way too much)
- Each product is crafted in small batches by people (not machines)
- Support small, local producers in the UK & France
- Support Fair Trade women’s co-operatives in Ghana & Sri Lanka
- 10% of profits will go to www.charitywater.org
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS IN THE PRIZE SET
Made with omega rich oils distilled right here in the UK. Borage, Thistle and Chia Seed are packed full of antioxidants and omegas 3 & 6, which help minimise fine lines, reduce large pores and encourage cellular function. We’ve also added delicate Neroli (Orange Blossom) essential oil to help aid skin regeneration and to lift your spirits.
This simple but highly effective cleansing balm is made with Thistle, aromatic Eucalyptus and refreshing Spearmint oils to lift dirt and rejuvenate dull, tired skin. With each Steam Clean, you will also receive one of our 100% organic cotton cloths.
Start each day with our Oat, Rosehip and French Pink Clay face scrub. Gently detoxifying, it’ll leave your skin feeling soft and nourished.
This multifunctional balm uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to aid your skin and your mood in moments of stress. It is so gentle and nourishing that anyone can use it. Suitable for dry skin.
These beautiful face cloths are handmade from 100% organic, unbleached cotton (certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard). They are incredibly gentle on your face and are perfect for daily use.